Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little Bit about ME

Hello...my name is Jillian. I am currently living in North Port, FL but am originally from Nashua, NH. I discovered a couple years ago that I just loved to bake...very relaxing and therapeutic for me! I started off small, cakes for birthdays and cookies/sweets for special holidays or occasion's, but I found I just loved doing it so much! I wanted to venture out and see if I could bring possibly start my own business someday!

Right now I am just relying on word of mouth, Facebook and this blog to get my name out there...I would really love and appreciate the chance to make something for you! I can make all different flavor cakes and frosting's and I can do my best to match up to any theme, color scheme or style you envision. I just ordered really good quality Fondant (the same TLC's Cake Boss uses). I am hoping to perfect using the fondant so I can one day make wedding cakes as well. I also make all kinds of cookies, cupcakes and other sweets.

My price right now covers my cost of ingredients and little labor since I am just starting out...you can email me any questions you may have on prices, flavors or styles at jillycakesandsweets@hotmail.com

I appreciate any and all business you give me!

Thanks!
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment